Say hello to your new favorite Skinny Tumbler! Waking in the morning and drinking your coffee out of your one-of-a-kind pet travel mug is just the best! Each travel mug is custom designed for just for you. Your pet is printed on one side and the color is printed all around. The perfect gift for any animal lover, this custom pet travel mug is guaranteed to brighten up your day.
- Size: 16 Fluid oz.; Height: 8.75"; Circumference: 9"; Diameter: 2.87"
- Design: Pet One-Sided (color/pattern 360 Degrees)
- Material: Metal, Stainless Steel, Sublimation Coated White Gloss
- Lid: BPA-Free Plastic. Snap-Top
Hand Wash Only, Do Not Microwave
**Dark + Solid Color Full-bleed designs may have spots and discolorations.
**Dye lots are subject to change therefore final print color may vary
**Please note an overlap seam 0.25" will be printed on back.
We will use your pets picture and create a custom design just for you. We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days, depending on demand. So keep and eye out for our emails.
Order Fulfilment Time
- Custom design: We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days.
- We will wait 48 - 72 hours for your response. If we haven’t heard from you within that time, we will send the designs off to production as they are.
- Order production and printing: 2-7 business days. Most orders will ship before the 6th business day
Please keep in mind Shipping times are counted from the time the product is given to the shipping company - there is still an estimate of 2-7 business days production time before your order ships.
Edits, new photo requests, product changes will extend the time needed to arrive.
We offer FREE Shipping to the USA.
All our products are being Printed in the United States and will therefore be sent out via USPS or UPS, depending on the order size.
The usual shipping time is between 3 and 7 business days.
Shipping times are subject to carrier conditions and can change temporarily.
PoochPrints LTD does not guarantee shipping carrier timelines. During the holiday season, there can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control.