Wrap yourself in pure love with this unbelievably fluffy and warm custom pet art sherpa blanket. A comforting way to commemorate your pet, this personalized pet art sherpa blanket is made from a soft, plush material that makes it fluffier and cosier. The contemporary design and custom pet print will add new life to your decor. Each print is custom designed for you with lots of love to look just like your furry friend.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Printed one sided w/ sand sherpa backing
- The blanket is sewn around the edges, making it durable and long-lasting
- Hemmed edges
Machine wash separately in cold water. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low. Do not bleach or wring. Do not iron!Disclaimer
Pre-constructed item. Size variance +/- 3"
Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
We will use your pets picture and create a custom design just for you. We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days, depending on demand. So keep and eye out for our emails.
Order Fulfilment Time
- Custom design: We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days.
- We will wait 48 - 72 hours for your response. If we haven’t heard from you within that time, we will send the designs off to production as they are.
- Order production and printing: 2-7 business days. Most orders will ship before the 6th business day
Please keep in mind Shipping times are counted from the time the product is given to the shipping company - there is still an estimate of 2-7 business days production time before your order ships.
Edits, new photo requests, product changes will extend the time needed to arrive.
We offer FREE Shipping to the USA.
All our products are being Printed in the United States and will therefore be sent out via USPS or UPS, depending on the order size.
The usual shipping time is between 3 and 7 business days.
Shipping times are subject to carrier conditions and can change temporarily.
PoochPrints LTD does not guarantee shipping carrier timelines. During the holiday season, there can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control.