Keep your dog by your side at all times with this adorable custom meadow pet iPhone tough case. The colorful and contemporary print will show off your furry friend in style. Made from impact-resistant polycarbonate, this custom dog iPhone tough case will protect your phone and put a smile on your face. Each print is custom designed by hand to look exactly like your pup.
- Made with impact-resistant polycarbonate outer shell
- Features an inner TPU liner for extra protection against accidental drops
- Design wraps around to cover the back and sides of the case.
- Designed to snap on to the back of the phone.
Clean with damp cotton or microfiber cloth. Add a drop of dish soap to the cloth if needed and wipe the soap down with a clean, damp cloth.
Color representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
We will use your pets picture and create a custom design just for you. We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days, depending on demand. So keep and eye out for our emails.
Order Fulfilment Time
- Custom design: We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days.
- We will wait 48 - 72 hours for your response. If we haven’t heard from you within that time, we will send the designs off to production as they are.
- Order production and printing: 2-7 business days. Most orders will ship before the 6th business day
Please keep in mind Shipping times are counted from the time the product is given to the shipping company - there is still an estimate of 2-7 business days production time before your order ships.
Edits, new photo requests, product changes will extend the time needed to arrive.
We offer FREE Shipping to the USA.
All our products are being Printed in the United States and will therefore be sent out via USPS or UPS, depending on the order size.
The usual shipping time is between 3 and 7 business days.
Shipping times are subject to carrier conditions and can change temporarily.
PoochPrints LTD does not guarantee shipping carrier timelines. During the holiday season, there can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control.