Mealtimes are more fun with your best friend by your side! Nothing matters more than a baby's best friend and that's why this personalized pet face baby bib is the right choice for any active baby. Each print is custom designed for you to look just like your babies new best friend. Featuring an original Velcro® closure for a secure fit during meals, they are as adorable as they are comfy.
- Design: Printed On One Side
- Size: 13″ X 15″
- Material: Moisture Wicking, Super-Soft Polyester Spun Fleece
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach, No Fabric Softener, Lay Flat To Dry
- Closure: Easy Open Velcro®
*Periodically tiny microfiber dots may occur – this is a natural occurrence in the fabric (mostly seen in fleece). They typically appear black, blue, orange or yellow in color. Once the fabric is washed, they usually are less visible.
We will use your pets picture and create a custom design just for you. We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days, depending on demand. So keep and eye out for our emails.
Order Fulfilment Time
- Custom design: We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days.
- We will wait 48 - 72 hours for your response. If we haven’t heard from you within that time, we will send the designs off to production as they are.
- Order production and printing: 2-7 business days. Most orders will ship before the 6th business day
Please keep in mind Shipping times are counted from the time the product is given to the shipping company - there is still an estimate of 2-7 business days production time before your order ships.
Edits, new photo requests, product changes will extend the time needed to arrive.
We offer FREE Shipping to the USA.
All our products are being Printed in the United States and will therefore be sent out via USPS or UPS, depending on the order size.
The usual shipping time is between 3 and 7 business days.
Shipping times are subject to carrier conditions and can change temporarily.
PoochPrints LTD does not guarantee shipping carrier timelines. During the holiday season, there can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control.