It's the little things that make you smile like these personalized high quality Christmas Cards. A fun and unique way to wish your family and friends happy holidays. The colorful and contemporary design will add style to your Christmas decor while showing off your amazing four legged friend.
The writing on front and back can be customized after your wishes.Card Details:
- Size: 3.5x5 Inches and 5x7 Inches
- Material: 111lb Matte Cover - Triple coated to boost to the contrast of your photos and allows for flawless ink transfer and adhesion resulting in exceptional image quality with very little glare.
- Cards are folded intentionally offset to allow a slight overhang so the cards can be easily opened
Permanent marker recommended for glossy stock, while a matte or uncoated stock work with regular ballpoint pens.
We will use your pets picture and create a custom design just for you. We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days, depending on demand. So keep and eye out for our emails.
Order Fulfilment Time
- Custom design: We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days.
- We will wait 48 - 72 hours for your response. If we haven’t heard from you within that time, we will send the designs off to production as they are.
- Order production and printing: 2-7 business days. Most orders will ship before the 6th business day
Please keep in mind Shipping times are counted from the time the product is given to the shipping company - there is still an estimate of 2-7 business days production time before your order ships.
Edits, new photo requests, product changes will extend the time needed to arrive.
We offer FREE Shipping to the USA.
All our products are being Printed in the United States and will therefore be sent out via USPS or UPS, depending on the order size.
The usual shipping time is between 3 and 7 business days.
Shipping times are subject to carrier conditions and can change temporarily.
PoochPrints LTD does not guarantee shipping carrier timelines. During the holiday season, there can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control.