Fill your home with love and joy with this personalized pet fun flower blanket. Each print is custom designed for you to look just like your unique dog, cat, bunny or horse. Every beloved pet is welcome. Cute and colorful, this custom pet blanket will make the perfect housewarming gift for any dog mom or dad.
- Sizes: 30x40 Inches, 50x60 Inches and 60x80 Inches
- Material: Super Soft Anti-pill Fleece
- Printed one sided, other side white
- 2" Stitched Border
Machine Wash separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or press with heat. Do not dry clean.
2'' size variation can occur with these hand sewn items.
It's possible for the product to wrinkle during the print process, which may result in white streaks.
Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
We will use your pets picture and create a custom design just for you. We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days, depending on demand. So keep and eye out for our emails.
Order Fulfilment Time
- Custom design: We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days.
- We will wait 48 - 72 hours for your response. If we haven’t heard from you within that time, we will send the designs off to production as they are.
- Order production and printing: 2-7 business days. Most orders will ship before the 6th business day
Please keep in mind Shipping times are counted from the time the product is given to the shipping company - there is still an estimate of 2-7 business days production time before your order ships.
Edits, new photo requests, product changes will extend the time needed to arrive.
We offer FREE Shipping to the USA.
All our products are being Printed in the United States and will therefore be sent out via USPS or UPS, depending on the order size.
The usual shipping time is between 3 and 7 business days.
Shipping times are subject to carrier conditions and can change temporarily.
PoochPrints LTD does not guarantee shipping carrier timelines. During the holiday season, there can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control.