These extraordinary woven blankets are made to order specifically for you with your favorite picture of your cherished pet.Product Details:
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Unlike dye-sublimation or direct-to-fabric print processes, woven throw blankets utilize solid colored yarn combined with black and white yarn to achieve the 195 possible color combinations applied to your design.
There are no vibrant, hot, neon, or intense yellow colors out of the possible 195 colorcombinations. The system will choose the closest color for translation.
- Color variation between the product image shown and final printed product may be expected due to the variance in threads utilized in production.
- Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Color translation between print file and woven product:
We will use your pets picture and create a custom design just for you. We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days, depending on demand. So keep and eye out for our emails.
Order Fulfilment Time
- Custom design: We aim to send you a mockup email within 2 to 3 business days.
- We will wait 48 - 72 hours for your response. If we haven’t heard from you within that time, we will send the designs off to production as they are.
- Order production and printing: 2-7 business days. Most orders will ship before the 6th business day
Please keep in mind Shipping times are counted from the time the product is given to the shipping company - there is still an estimate of 2-7 business days production time before your order ships.
Edits, new photo requests, product changes will extend the time needed to arrive.
We offer FREE Shipping to the USA.
All our products are being Printed in the United States and will therefore be sent out via USPS or UPS, depending on the order size.
The usual shipping time is between 3 and 7 business days.
Shipping times are subject to carrier conditions and can change temporarily.
PoochPrints LTD does not guarantee shipping carrier timelines. During the holiday season, there can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control.